Have your points conveniently paid out: with a BenefitCredit
Would you like to invest your accrued BenefitPoints specifically in your company? We are offering you the opportunity of having the monetary value of your points paid to you. Whether you want to finance your next corporate event or new office equipment – it's up to you.
Use the following calculator to find out the monetary value of the points total entered.
• The minimum amount for payouts is EUR 115.
Select where the monetary value should be paid:
• 220 points correspond to 1 EUR.
• to one of your company's specified credit/payment cards
Note on accounting classification:
• to company bank account
• A BenefitCredit is not classed as a 'gift' but rather as an 'award'.
• If you use the payout for business purposes, there is no taxable/financial benefit.
• If you use the payout for private purposes of the company owner or employees, this will be treated as a taxable/financial benefit. The company itself is responsible for the accounting and payment of tax on this monetary benefit.
Your PartnerPlusBenefit Service Center will be happy to help you with any further questions on this topic.
Calculate amount of payout
In order to calculate the payout amount, please enter the desired number of points and click on "Calculate".