• WorldShop Awards
• Climate Protection
Click to order: high-quality merchandise awards from the Benefit WorldShop
Whether it's durable luggage, the most up-to-date hi-tech gadgets, coffee machines or stylish office equipment – the Benefit WorldShop offers you a huge selection of awards.
Explore Lufthansa WorldShop here
Do you have questions about ordering? Contact our PartnerPlusBenefit Service Center Team:
By phone or email: Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Denmark: +45 3515 8005
Norway: +47 235 00101
Sweden: +46 851 99 3091
firstname.lastname@example.org (Denmark, Sweden and Norway)
In case of questions about a WorldShop product or status of your WorldShop order, our Lufthansa WorldShop Customer Service Team will be happy to assist you, contact email: email@example.com
Details on ordering and delivery:
WorldShop shipping costs
• When you have ordered you will receive an order confirmation by email.
• Delivery time is usually 1-2 weeks after receipt of order, only delivery to EU countries.
• Delivery can only be made to the company address in the PartnerPlusBenefit profile and delivery takes place on weekdays only.
• Additional shipping costs for bulky items (these are specifically marked in WorldShop)
• The delivery of alcoholic beverages is only available in Germany. The Airport Delivery for alcoholic beverages is available for all airports keeping a Worldshop store (check details below in Special Features)
• Customers in Denmark, Norway and Sweden can benefit from two additional delivery methods:
• Delivery at the gate in Frankfurt and Munich (please notet that due to the current situation with COVID-19 and the associated restrictions, we are unfortunately still unable to offer our Gate Delivery Service).
• Pickup at the WorldShop stores in Frankfurt and Munich (free of charge if order exceeds 2,250 BenefitPoints. If less, there is a fee of 300 BenefitPoints).
All orders to be collected within 5 calendar days after arrival. Store opening hours: daily 06:00-21:00 (in FRA Terminal 1 and MUC Terminal 2)
• For airport deliveries and pickup, you can place your order from 30 calendar days up to 4 calendar days in advance.
• The icons 'Gate' and 'Shop' will indicate if product can be delivered accordingly. Please note the maximum baggage allowance permitted by the airline you are travelling with. Goods handed over by the gate can no longer be checked in and must be transported as hand luggage.
• In case of flight change or cancellation, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0)69 478 689 180 (Mon-Sat 07:00-10:00).
• The right to return applies exclusively in the case of damaged goods.
Use your BenefitPoints for Climate Protection :
You can find all the information about ordering awards, other conditions and contacts here.
With PartnerPlusBenefit, you can now make your company a ‘Climate Supporter’ and offset the CO2-emissions of your flights.
Use your Benefit Points and support climate protection via Compensaid, a platform that offers a portfolio of projects to offset carbon emissions in the long run.
Besides an official certificate from Compensaid, you will also receive the ‘Climate Supporter’ digital badge, given in recognition that you and your company, have taken important steps towards carbon offsetting. Feel free to share this badge via your social networks – thus demonstrating your company’s efforts towards sustainability and motivating others to take part, too.
Click here to find out more about Compensaid.
Calculation samples for the routes (amounts valid as of November 2021, subject to change)
• Copenhagen to Frankfurt would produce 83 kg CO2 emissions, worth 17,02 EUR if compensation is split between SAF purchase and climate protection projects.
Use just 1910 BenefitPoints to offset it from you PartnerPlusBenefit account.
• Stockholm to Zurich : 131 kg CO2 emissions worth 26,94 EUR can be covered by 3020 BenefitPoints
• Oslo to Munich : 121 kg CO2 emissions worth 24,84 EUR can be covered by 2790 BenefitPoints
How to Redeem
Simply contact our service centre team by email email@example.com with the information below latest 3 working days before the flights departure and we will send you a confirmation email, along with the certificate and digital badge. We need:
• Your PartnerPlusBenefit Company ID
• Statement that you wish to redeem your points for Climate Protection for the first flight segment
• The booking / PNR of your company’s flight you are offsetting against (Please see ‘More Details’)
• Offset of carbon emissions using your Benefit Points can only be made for the flights departing from 23 August 2021.
• For each flight booking, offset option is only redeemable once.
• Redeemed Benefit Points are non-refundable even if flight booking is cancelled. The donation to Compensaid will be made in any case.
• Offset of carbon emissions can be made for Austrian Airlines, Brussels airlines, Lufthansa and SWISS operated flights.
• With the current offer offset of carbon emissions is possible on the routes from your country capital to one of the Lufthansa Group Airlines hubs.