Click to order: high-quality merchandise awards from the Benefit WorldShop
Whether it's durable luggage, the most up-to-date hi-tech gadgets or stylish office equipment – the Benefit WorldShop offers you a huge selection of awards. In addition you can make the most of exclusive offers.
Go to Benefit WorldShop
Do you have questions about ordering? Contact our PartnerPlusBenefit Service Center Team:
Monday to Friday, except bank holidays, 9.30 am - 5.00 pm
from UK and Northern Ireland: 0371 521 2255
from the Republic of Ireland: 1520 932 636
(calls within the UK to 0371 numbers are charged at standard landline rate but may vary from a mobile phone, calls within the Republic of Ireland to 1520 numbers are charged at 15-30 cents per minute depending on provider but may vary from a mobile phone)
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details on ordering and delivery:
• When you have ordered you will receive an order confirmation by email.
• Delivery time is usually one week after receipt of order.
• Delivery can only be made to the company address supplied to PartnerPlusBenefit.
• The WorldShop items can be paid for exclusively with BenefitPoints.
• Additional monetary payments or additional payments with Miles & More miles are not possible.
• The BenefitPoints will be deducted from your points account automatically after ordering.
The right of return applies exclusively in the case of damaged goods.
In case of questions about a Worldshop product or the status of your Worldshop order, our Lufthansa Worldshop Customer Service Team will be happy to assist you. They can be reached at the following email address:
You can find all the information about ordering awards, other conditions and contacts here.
Use your Benefit Points for Climate Protection:
With PartnerPlusBenefit, you can now make your company a ‘Climate Supporter’ and offset the CO2-emissions of your flights.
Use your Benefit Points and support climate protection via Compensaid, a platform that offers a portfolio of projects to offset carbon emissions in the long run.
Besides an official certificate from Compensaid, you will also receive the ‘Climate Supporter’ digital badge, given in recognition that you and your company, have taken important steps towards carbon offsetting. Feel free to share this badge via your social networks – thus demonstrating your company’s efforts towards sustainability and motivating others to take part, too. Click here
to find out more about Compensaid.Calculation samples for the routes
(amounts valid as of NOV21, subject to change)
• London to Zurich would produce 90 kg CO2 emissions, worth £15,80 (equivalent to 18,48 EUR) if compensation is split between SAF purchase and climate protection projects. Use just 1670 BenefitPoints to offset it from you PartnerPlusBenefit account.
• Dublin to Munich : 125 kg CO2 emissions worth 25,71 EUR can be covered by 2320 BenefitPoints
• Reykjavik to Frankfurt : 179 kg CO2 emissions worth 36,93 EUR can be covered by 3330 BenefitPoints How to Redeem
Simply contact our service centre team by email email@example.com
with the information below latest 3 working days before the flights departure and we will send you a confirmation email, along with the certificate and digital badge. We need:
• Your PartnerPlusBenefit Company ID
• Statement that you wish to redeem your points for Climate Protection for the first flight segment
• The booking / PNR of your company’s flight you are offsetting against (Please see ‘More Details’) More Details
• Offset of carbon emissions using your Benefit Points can only be made for the flights departing from 15 November 2021.
• For each flight booking, offset option is only redeemable once.
• Redeemed Benefit Points are non-refundable even if flight booking is cancelled. The donation to Compensaid will be made in any case.
• Offset of carbon emissions can be made for Austrian Airlines, Brussels airlines, Lufthansa and SWISS operated flights.
• With the current offer offset of carbon emissions is possible on the outbound routes from your country major airports to one of the Lufthansa Group Airlines hubs.