Have your points conveniently paid out: with a BenefitCredit
Would you like to invest your accrued BenefitPoints specifically in your company? We are offering you the opportunity of having the monetary value of your points paid to you. Whether you want to finance your next corporate event or new office equipment – it's up to you.
Use the following calculator to find out the monetary value of the points total entered.
• The minimum amount for payout EUR250.
Select where the monetary value should be paid:
• to one of your company's specified credit/payment cards
Note on accounting classification:
• to a SEPA bank account
• A BenefitCredit is not classed as a 'gift' but rather as an 'award'.
• If you use the payout for business purposes, there is no taxable/financial benefit.
• If you use the payout for private purposes of the company owner or employees, this will be treated as a taxable/financial benefit. The company itself is responsible for the accounting and payment of tax on this monetary benefit.
• The PartnerPlusBenefit company registered in Greece or Cyprus has to issue an invoice
a.) members in Greece: with the payout equivalent amount, without VAT, with remark: XXXX Points from Partnerplusbenefit corporate programme to
DEUTSCHE LUFTHANSA A.E.
ΔOY: ΦΑΕ ΑΘΗΝΩΝ
b.) members in Cyprus: with the payout equivalent amount, with VAT 19%, with remark: XXXX Points from Partnerplusbenefit corporate programme. The VAT amount will be deposited into the corporate bank account noted on the invoice to
Lufthansa German Airlines
LARNACA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
P. O. BOX 43005
The invoice must be forwarded to email@example.com with Cc firstname.lastname@example.org .
In case of a Law89 company, the Partnerplusbenefit Team has to be contacted.
Your PartnerPlusBenefit Service Center will be happy to help you with any further questions on this topic.
Calculate amount of payout
In order to calculate the pay-out amount, please enter the requested amount of points and click on "Calculate".