|Austrian Business Lounges
Have a good time and enjoy Austrian hospitality in the Austrian Business Lounges:
- Panoramic view of the apron of Vienna Airport
- Fine cuisine from DoN
- Selection of hot and cold as well as alcoholic beverages
- Free Wi-Fi and umerous entertainment options
- Separate relaxation areas
Here you will find more information about the Austrian Business lounges, the location and the features.
|Brussels Airlines Business Lounge Airport BRU
Take it easy before you take off.
The Brussels Airlines lounges are very spacious and have quiet spaces, designed to meet your needs to relax, be productive or to be entertained.
- multilingual staff will assist you in all matters around your flight etc.
- conveniently located in Brussels Airport terminal A-B and T with a fantastic runway view.
- Belgian fresh culinary delights
- newspapers and magazines
- delicious Belgian beer, wines, soft drinks or choose from a selection of coffees and teas
- Quiet workspace with free WI-FI
To find out more about the Brussels Airlines Business lounge, please click here.
|SWISS Business Lounge at Geneva and Zurich airports
Let us pamper you in the SWISS lounges. Maximum comfort and individual service will reduce the time until your departure.
- Freshly prepared dishes at any time of the day as well as a cold buffet
- Quiet workspace with free high speed internet
- New zone concept with open areas and quiet zones with recliners
All details about the lounges in Zurich and Geneva can be found here.
|Lufthansa Business Lounge
Enjoy your time before departure in the Lufthansa Business Lounge – these special services await you:
- personal greeting at the lounge entrance;
- food and beverage buffet;
- free Wi-Fi;
- quiet working areas;
|Lufthansa Senator Lounge
Experience the extraordinary comfort of the Lufthansa Senator Lounge:
- personal reception at the lounge entrance;
- extensive breakfast buffet and a large selection of food and beverages;
- free Wi-Fi;
- spacious seating areas;
To access the Senator Lounge, you must be traveling in Business Class and present the appropriate boarding.
|Lufthansa Welcome Lounge in Frankfurt
Relax in the stylish ambience of the Welcome Lounge and enjoy its many services:
- cosy bistro area;
- extensive breakfast buffet;
- quiet room with comfortable armchairs;
- smoking room;
- quiet working and relaxing areas;
- 28 modern shower rooms;
- exclusive ironing service (for First Class travellers, HON Circle Members and Senators).
You will find more information about the Lufthansa lounges, their locations and their features here.