Benefit Climate Protection
Click to order: high-quality merchandise awards from the Benefit WorldShop
Whether it's durable luggage, the most up-to-date hi-tech gadgets or stylish office equipment – the Benefit WorldShop offers you a huge selection of awards. In addition you can make the most of exclusive offers, discounts and services (e.g. delivery to the airport).
Go to Benefit WorldShop
Do you have questions about ordering? Contact our Service Center Team:
By phone Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 18:00
By email: email@example.com
In case of questions about Worldshop product or status of your Worldshop order, our Lufthansa Worldshop Customer Service Team will be happy to assist you, contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details on ordering and delivery:
• When you have ordered you will receive an order confirmation by email. • Delivery time is usually one week after receipt of order. • Delivery can only be made to the company address supplied to PartnerPlusBenefit.
WorldShop shipping costs
• Additional shipping costs for bulky items (these are specifically highlighted in the WorldShop)
• The delivery of alcoholic beverages is only available in Germany. The Airport Delivery for alcoholic beverages is available for all airports keeping a Worldshop store.
• Merchandise awards can be paid for exclusively with BenefitPoints.
• Additional monetary payments or additional payments with Miles & More miles are not possible.
• The BenefitPoints will be deducted from your points account automatically after ordering.
The right of return applies exclusively in the case of damaged goods.
Use your BenefitPoints for Climate Protection:
You can find all the information about ordering awards, other conditions and contacts here.
With PartnerPlusBenefit, you can now make your company a ‘Climate Supporter’ and offset the CO2-emissions of your flights.
Use your Benefit Points and support climate protection via Compensaid, a platform that offers a portfolio of projects to offset carbon emissions in the long run.
Besides an official certificate from Compensaid, you will also receive the ‘Climate Supporter’ digital badge, given in recognition that you and your company, have taken important steps towards carbon offsetting. Feel free to share this badge via your social networks – thus demonstrating your company’s efforts towards sustainability and motivating others to take part, too.
Click here to find out more about Compensaid.
Calculation samples for the routes:
• Milan to Frankfurt would produce 71 kg CO2 emissions, use just 1240 BenefitPoints to offset it from you PartnerPlusBenefit account. Compensation is split between SAF purchase and climate protection projects.
• Venice to Vienna: 65 kg CO2 emissions can be compensated by 1130 BenefitPoints
• Malta to Vienna: 124 kg CO2 emissions can be compensated by 2170 BenefitPoints
• Bologna to Munich: 64 kg CO2 emissions can be compensated by 1120 BenefitPoints
• Milan to Bruxelles: 82 kg CO2 emissions can be compensated by 1430 BenefitPoints
• Rome to Zurich: 84 kg CO2 emissions can be compensated by 1460 BenefitPoints
How to Redeem
Simply contact our service centre team by email email@example.com with the information below latest 3 working days before the flights departure and we will send you a confirmation email, along with the certificate and digital badge. We need:
• Your PartnerPlusBenefit Company ID
• Statement that you wish to redeem your points for Climate Protection for the first flight segment
• The booking / PNR of your company’s flight you are offsetting against (Please see ‘More Details’)
• Offset of carbon emissions using your Benefit Points can only be made for the flights departing from 25 October 2021.
• For each flight booking, offset option is only redeemable once.
• Redeemed Benefit Points are non-refundable even if flight booking is cancelled. The donation to Compensaid will be made in any case.
• Offset of carbon emissions can be made for tickets issued on Austrian Airlines (257), Brussels Airlines (082), Lufthansa (220) and SWISS (724).
• With the current offer, offset of carbon emissions is possible on some of the routes from your country to one of the Lufthansa Group Airlines hubs.