The BenefitAward with drive: Sixt vouchers
Do you drive a lot on business? Or would you like to be mobile when you reach your destination? If so, why not redeem your BenefitPoints for one or several Sixt vouchers. Whether it's an affordable rental car, a luxurious convertible or a van – you can make the most of Sixt's extensive international fleet of vehicles.
Order direct here:
Select your desired Sixt voucher to the value of 50 euros, 100 euros, 150 euros, 200 euros or 250 euros.
• In the first instance you will receive an order confirmation by email.
• The Sixt voucher will be sent to you by post – within approx. 3–5 working days.
• Sixt vouchers can be paid for exclusively with BenefitPoints.
• Additional monetary payments are not possible.
• Sixt vouchers are issued in EUR. For redemption in Switzerland, the voucher value is converted at the corresponding exchange rate.
• After ordering the Sixt voucher, the BenefitPoints will be deducted from your points account automatically.
• After booking, the voucher can no longer be cancelled.
• The voucher is valid for one year from date of issue.
How to redeem the voucher:
• After the expiry date the voucher is invalid and the value of the voucher will not be refunded.
• The voucher is only valid for use with the company named on the voucher.
• The redemption of vouchers is only possible online. The voucher value will be deducted directly from your rent.
• You can rent a vehicle directly online here. A reservation must be made before arrival at a Sixt office.
• A maximum of one voucher can be redeemed per rental.
• The voucher cannot be used in connection with a Sixt prepaid offer.
• The voucher can be redeemed for any vehicle category of your choice and for any Sixt car rent in Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, The Netherlands, Spain (Mallorca, Ibiza, mainland), Switzerland and the USA. This means that it is not possible to redeem the Sixt Voucher in Slovakia.
• The voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
• Vouchers may not be re-sold to third parties.
• Invoicing: the value of the voucher will, in the first instance, be invoiced net (voucher value excluding VAT); the currently applicable VAT will then be charged on the total net amount invoiced.
• The PartnerPlusBenefit member is personally responsible for the rental of the vehicle.
• You can find further locally specific rental information for Germany as well as Sixt's general rental conditions here.
• More information is available here:
• If you have questions about reserving a vehicle, please contact the Sixt Service Centre directly on their hotline: +49 (0) 180 6 25 25 25 (landline: 20 cents per call; mobiles: maximum 60 cents per call).